Forum Brotherhood
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum Brotherhood

Guilde SWTOR/ République

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Early access et 4.1.1

AuteurMessage
Hyana
Maître
Maître
Hyana

Early access et 4.1.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Early access et 4.1.1   Early access et 4.1.1 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Sep - 20:19

Citation :
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousFred
Some questions I would like to have answered:
When are you planning to open registration for the HS?
What will the process be?
Is there anything we can be doing now that will help us be better prepared?
When are you planning to bring down the beta servers in preparation for launch?
Are you going to be applying any of the patches that have been applied to the US servers?
Thanks.

Gladly,

1. We've previously announced that we'd open the registrations for Head Start on the day it opens. In response to this week's events we are working very hard to enable registration before the 14th. I've yet to see this confirmed, however. I'll get back with an update as soon I can.
2. Will try to find more information on this.
3. Hmm.. stock up with lots of food and drinks and some quality reading?
4. We are planning to bring down the Open Beta servers this Saturday, September 13th.
5. Yes, we will be applying patch 4.1.1 Friday morning. Theoretically, we could patch tonight but we don't want to bring down the servers during European prime time. European testers have already lost enough Open Beta game time.

HS is planned as follows
September 13th - Open Beta servers close
September 14th - Collector's Edition Head Start
September 15th - Standard Edition Head Start

With many tough lessons learned from the Open Beta launch, we have high hopes for the HS start. Also, to be frank, it will be a bit easier on our servers. 55 000 CE copies were sold. Even if every single one of them is ready to join on Sunday, the load on our servers will still not be as heavy as last Sunday.

We know many are worried about the Head Start after this last week, and I understand this completely. Nothing we can say will redeem this worry (although I personally believe things will go a lot smoother). Hopefully, our actions will speak for us on Sunday.

-Magnus
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Early access et 4.1.1
Page 1 sur 1